What is eRaider?
Your eRaider account is your TTU electronic identification. Your eRaider is a single username and password that is required to access many resources at TTU.
Your eRaider account allows you to access your TechMail (e-mail), access the Internet, access Raiderlink, enroll in computing shortcourses, take advantage of online training, create a personal website, download free software, and much more.
- I forgot my eRaider username and/or password. How can I get it?
- What is Raiderlink?
- Texas Tech requires that I have an official e-mail address. How do I get one?
- Can I get any special software now that I'm a faculty member?
- I would like to create my own website. Can I get free web space from Texas Tech?
- Academic Calendars
- Campus Bookstore
- Human Resources
- IT Division
- Laws & Policies for Computer Use
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Official Publications
- Operating Policies & Procedures
- Podcasting Roundtable
- Protecting Research Data
- Student Disability Services
- Technology Support
- Teaching, Learning, & Professional Development Center
- Transportation & Parking Services