Common IT Services for Faculty
Welcome to IT4Faculty, the Information Technology (IT) Services for Faculty website. Our site is tailored to provide quick IT information and assistance for faculty.
The Information Technology (IT) Division is committed to providing the highest possible level of services to the campus community.
Questions and comments are always welcome; please call (806) 742-4357 (HELP) or open a new issue through askIT.
Software and Training
- Can I get specialized software as a faculty member?
- Where can I get free training on computing software?
- I would like to create my own website. Can I get free web space from Texas Tech?
- What is the Teaching, Learning, and Professional Development Center (TLPDC)?
- Where can I get assistance with Blackboard?
Microsoft Office 365 (O365)
- Academic Calendars
- Campus Bookstore
- Human Resources
- IT Division
- Laws & Policies for Computer Use
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Official Publications
- Operating Policies & Procedures
- Podcasting Roundtable
- Protecting Research Data
- Student Disability Services
- Technology Support
- Teaching, Learning, & Professional Development Center
- Transportation & Parking Services