What do I do if I forget my eRaider username or password?
If you forget your password:
- Go to the eRaider website and select "Forgot Password?"
- Fill in the correct identification information, respond to the message sent to your alternate contact method, and you will be allowed to reset your password.
If you forget your username:
- Go to the eRaider website and select "Forgot Username?"
- Fill in the correct identification information and you will be given your username.
If you need further assistance with your eRaider username and password, please contact IT Help Central at 742-HELP (742-4357).
- Academic Calendars
- Campus Bookstore
- Human Resources
- IT Division
- Laws & Policies for Computer Use
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Official Publications
- Operating Policies & Procedures
- Podcasting Roundtable
- Protecting Research Data
- Student Disability Services
- Technology Support
- Teaching, Learning, & Professional Development Center
- Transportation & Parking Services