Are there computer labs on campus that I can use?
Yes. Technology Support within the IT Division maintains five labs on campus for student, faculty, and staff usage.
- The Advanced Technology Learning Center (ATLC) main facility in the west basement of the University Library building.
- ATLC West in the Coleman Residence Hall
- ATLC North in the Carpenter/Wells Complex
- ATLC East in Bledsoe/Gordon/Sneed Residence Hall Complex.
- ATLC SUB in the Student Union building is open during Student Union hours.
A valid eRaider username and password is required to access any of the ATLC computers. In the remote labs you will also need your Texas Tech ID card for the door card reader.
The IT High Performance Computing Center (HPCC) maintains several remote computing facilities for research computing, and facilities at Reese Center for high-performance graphics. An HPCC account is required.
The Teaching, Learning, and Professional Development Center (TLPDC) provides services to help enhance knowledge of teaching technique, technology, and other classroom resources. Primary Services include: custom courses, guest lectures, confidential teaching consultations, facilities reservation, instructional technology consulting, equipment checkout, and faculty web hosting.
Additionally, there are many other college and departmental labs available on campus.
- Academic Calendars
- Campus Bookstore
- Human Resources
- IT Division
- Laws & Policies for Computer Use
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Official Publications
- Operating Policies & Procedures
- Podcasting Roundtable
- Protecting Research Data
- Student Disability Services
- Technology Support
- Teaching, Learning, & Professional Development Center
- Transportation & Parking Services