Common IT Services for Students
Welcome to Information Technology Services for Students at Texas Tech University, a website dedicated to serving the computing needs of new and current students.
The Information Technology (IT) Division is committed to providing the highest possible level of services to the campus community. Questions and comments are always welcome; please call (806)742-HELP (4357) or contact IT Help Central.
- What is eRaider?
- How do I activate my eRaider account?
- What do I do if I forget my eRaider username?
- What do I do if I forget my eRaider password?
- I can't log in to anything with my eRaider username and password. What's wrong?
- Texas Tech requires that I have an official e-mail address. How do I get one?
- How do I access my TechMail email?
- My TechMail (e-mail) isn't working! What now?
- What is Raiderlink?
- Why can't I register for classes online?
- How do I register for classes using Raiderlink?
- How do I find my course in eLearning?
- Are there computer labs on campus I can use?
- How do I print in the Advanced Technology Learning Center (ATLC) labs?
- How can I save my assignment if I don't have a USB drive?
Software and Training
- Can I get specialized software now that I'm a student?
- Where can I receive free training on computing software?
- I would like to create my own website. Can I get free web space from Texas Tech?
- I can’t get into my Blackboard course. Where can I get help?
Office 365 (O365)
- Where can I get help with computing questions?
- I think my computer has a virus; how do I get rid of it?
- What are the standard hardware and software needs for a student?
- Does my academic program have special hardware requirements?
- Can I get discounts on Dell computers and other products?
- Can I get discounts on Apple computers and other products?
- What do I need to get onto the Internet in a residence hall? What is Ethernet?
- I don't have an Ethernet port on my laptop and I am in a residence hall without WiFi. How do I connect?
- How do I setup wireless access on my computer?
- What are the security policies I must follow when I am online?
- What will happen if I download illegally on the TTU network?
- What is TechAnnounce?
- How can I find out about upcoming campus events?
- Where can I find a map of Texas Tech's campus?
- Where can I locate a department's webpage?
- How do I find contact information for my professor?
- How do I sign up for housing online?
- I'd like a job on campus, where do I go?