IT Services for Students
Welcome to Information Technology Services for Students at Texas Tech University, a website dedicated to serving the computing needs of new and current students. The Information Technology (IT) Division is committed to providing the highest possible level of services to the campus community.
For technical assistance, visit www.askIT.ttu.edu or call (806) 742-4357 (HELP).
- What is eRaider?
- How do I activate my eRaider account?
- What do I do if I forget my eRaider username?
- What do I do if I forget my eRaider password?
- I can't log in to anything with my eRaider username and password. What's wrong?
- Texas Tech requires that I have an official email address. How do I get one?
- How do I access my TechMail email?
- How do I get my TechMail on my mobile device?
- My TechMail isn't working! What now?
- What is Raiderlink?
- How do I register for classes using Raiderlink?
- Why can't I register for classes online?
- What are the security policies I must follow when I am online?
- What is TechAnnounce?
- How can I find out about upcoming campus events?
- Where can I find a map of Texas Tech's campus?
- Where can I locate a department's webpage?
- Where can I find a faculty and staff directory?
- How do I sign up for housing online?
- I'd like a job on campus, where do I go?
- I can’t get into my Blackboard course. Where can I get help?
Software and Training
- Can I get free or discounted software?
- Does the IT Division offer free training courses?
- I would like to create my own website. Can I get free web space from Texas Tech?
Office 365 (O365)
- Where can I get help with computing questions?
- What are general hardware and software recommendations?
- Does my academic program have special hardware requirements?
- Where can I find the Dell TTU discount website?
- Where can I find the Apple TTU discount website?
- How do I setup WiFi on my computer and devices?
- Where can find instruction on connecting to the TTU wired network?