What is eRaider?
Your eRaider account is your TTU electronic identification. Your eRaider is a single username and password that is required to access many resources at TTU.
Your eRaider account allows you to access your TechMail (e-mail), access the Internet, access RaiderLink for registration and information, enroll in computing shortcourses, take advantage of online training, create a personal website, download free software, and much more.
- How do I activate my eRaider account?
- I forgot my eRaider username and/or password. How can I get it?
- What is Raiderlink?
- I don't have an email address. Can I get a free one from Texas Tech?
- Can I get any special software now that I'm a student?
- I would like to create my own website. Can I get free web space from Texas Tech?