IT Services for Students
Welcome to Information Technology Services for Students at Texas Tech University, a website dedicated to serving the computing needs of new and current students. The Information Technology (IT) Division is committed to providing the highest possible level of services to the campus community.
- What are the security policies I must follow when I am online?
- What is TechAnnounce?
- How can I find out about upcoming campus events?
- Where can I find a map of Texas Tech's campus?
- Where can I locate a department's webpage?
- Where can I find a faculty and staff directory?
- How do I sign up for housing online?
- I'd like a job on campus, where do I go?
- I can't get into my Blackboard course. Where can I get help?
Software and Training
Microsoft Office 365 (O365)
- Where can I get help with computing questions?
- What are general hardware and software recommendations?
- Does my academic program have special hardware requirements?
- Where can I find the Dell TTU discount website?
- Where can I find the Apple TTU discount website?
- How do I setup WiFi on my computer and devices?
- Academic Calendars
- Campus Bookstore
- Human Resources
- IT Division
- Laws & Policies for Computer Use
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Official Publications
- Operating Policies & Procedures
- Student Disability Services
- Technology Support
- Transportation & Parking Services