Common IT Services for Faculty
Welcome to IT4Faculty, the Information Technology (IT) Services for Faculty website. Our site is tailored to provide quick IT information and assistance for faculty.
The Information Technology (IT) Division is committed to providing the highest possible level of services to the campus community. Questions and comments are always welcome; please call (806) 742-HELP (4357) or open a new issue through askIT.
- What is eRaider?
- How do I activate my eRaider account?
- What do I do if I forget my eRaider username or password?
- Are there computer labs on campus that I can use?
- My class needs to use a computer lab in the ATLC. How do I reserve one?
- How can I save my work if I don't have a USB drive?
- How do I print in the Advanced Technology Learning Center (ATLC) computer labs?
Software and Training
- Can I get specialized software as a faculty member?
- Where can I get free training on computing software?
- I would like to create my own website. Can I get free web space from Texas Tech?
- What is the Teaching, Learning, and Professional Development Center (TLPDC)?
- How do I register my Blackboard course? Where can I get assistance?
- Where can I get help with computer questions?
- Where should I go to search for information on Texas Tech websites?
- What are some best practices for researchers to protect research data?
- Texas Tech requires that I have an official e-mail address. How do I get one?
- What is Raiderlink?