President's Leadership Institute
We are excited to announce the 2018-19 President's Leadership Institute. This year's Institute will include five classes from October through March ending with a graduation ceremony in April 2019.
Each class will include five components:
- Network development. You will develop a network of professional colleagues from various departments across the University.
- Personal development. You will learn methods to you keep your life in balance and headed towards goals that ensure your life outside of work is equally meaningful and fulfilling.
- Professional development. You will learn skills to broaden your influence and create a deeper impact in your spheres of influence.
- Leadership development. You will learn strategies to build confidence in your own leadership style as you engage in high-performance leadership.
- Institutional development. You will learn about the inner-workings of Texas Tech University from finance and operations to diversity and inclusion these modules will empower you to lead more effectively.
Collectively, the strategies, skills, and knowledge presented during the President's Leadership Institute will help you become a high-performer and in return, lead your team to a higher level of productivity.
Class Dates and Times
Each class will be from 8:30am to 4:00pm on the following dates:
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Thursday, February 21, 2019
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
The President's Leadership Institute will conclude with a graduation ceremony in April.
To empower faculty and staff with a leadership foundation guided by principles of engagement, innovation, inclusiveness, and impact.
The Application Process
Applications for the 2018-2019 President's Leadership Institute class will be accepted September 7, 2018 through September 28, 2018.
Please click on the following link to begin the application process, President's Leadership Institute application.