From here, it's possible.
Texas Tech University is the largest institution of the Texas Tech University System. More than 30,000 students attend classes in Lubbock on the 1,839-acre campus. The university is the major institution of higher education in a region larger than 46 of the nation's 50 states and is the only campus in Texas that is home to a major university, law school and medical school.
The government, control and direction of the university are vested in a nine-member Board of Regents who in turn appoint a Chancellor to carry out the policies of the system as determined by the Regents. The Chancellor appoints a president of each institution in the system. The presidents are chief executive officers of their respective institutions and responsible for the strategic operation of each institution.
The President of Texas Tech University is supported by an administrative team as follows:
- Senior Vice President and Provost, who oversees the educational programs of the university, and the Information Technology Division.
- Chief Financial Officer and Vice President for Administration & Finance, who is responsible for the fiscal operations of the university and the physical plant
- Vice President for Research, who directs the research efforts of the university
- Senior Vice President for Institutional Diversity, Equity & Community Engagement, who supports the institution's strategic diversity goals by providing programs, services and resources
- Chief of Staff and Associate Vice President for Administration, who oversees Human Resources, Payroll, the Office of Communications & Marketing and coordinates efforts of the President's direct reports
- University Counsel, who coordinates legal and compliance issues and oversees emergency management
- Director of Intercollegiate Athletics, who oversees all Athletic operations
- Senior Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management, who oversees Undergraduate Admissions, Enrollment Management Technology Operations, Financial Aid & Scholarships and the Office of the Registrar
- Special Assistant to the President and Professor of Environmental Toxicology, who helps to build and maintain strategic relationships.