Tools & Resources
Office of Planning & Assessment Instructional Videos
Nuventive Improve How-To's
- Nuventive Improve: Access This video shows the process of logging into Nuventive Improve.
- Nuventive Improve: Add and Edit OutcomesThis training video shows the process of adding and editing outcomes in Nuventive Improve.
- Nuventive Improve: Add and Edit Assessment MethodsThis video shows the process of adding and editing assessment methods in Nuventive Improve.
- Nuventive Improve: Adding Results and Actions for ImprovementThis video shows the process of adding results and actions for improvement in Nuventive Improve.
- Nuventive Improve: Running Reports This video shows the process of running assessment reports in Nuventive Improve.
- Adding Follow-Up Statements in Nuventive Improve This video shows the process of documenting Follow-Ups or Evidence of Improvement in Nuventive Improve.
- Uploading Documents in Nuventive Improve This video shows the process of uploading supplemental documentation in Nuventive Improve.
- DigitalMeasures, Access:This video demonstrates step-by-step instructions to log into DigitalMeasures for the first time.
- DigitalMeasures, Enter CV Info:This video shows faculty how to enter basic Curriculum Vitae information.
- DigitalMeasures, Running Individual Faculty Reports: This video shows faculty how to run reports in DigitalMeasures and highlights two especially useful reports - the Curriculum Vitae report and the Proofing Report.
- DigitalMeasures, Importing Publications:This video shows the process of importing publications into faculty DigitalMeasures accounts.
- DigitaMeasures, Loading a Course Syllabus: This video shows faculty how to load their course syllabus into their DigitalMeasures account.
Academic and Non-Academic Assessment
- Closing the Assessment Loop: This video discusses how closing the loop is beneficial for institutional assessment purposes.
- What is Non-Academic Assessment?This video provides a brief overview of non-academic assessment reporting requirements at Texas Tech University.
- What is House Bill 2504? This video explains the requirements of Texas HB 2504 and what all faculty must do to be compliant.
- Public Access to Course Information:This video demonstrates how to access Public Access to Course Information and provides examples of faculty CVs and Course Syllabi found therein.
- Justification Statements:This video explains the requirements of SACSCOC Requirement 6.2.a regarding faculty qualifications.
Institutional Effectiveness (SACSCOC)
- Why Accreditation Matters to Texas Tech University: This video discusses the importance of Texas Tech University's regional accreditation with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- SACSCOC Revised Principles of Accreditation: This video describes recent changes to the SACSCOC Principles of Accreditation, including recently added standards, eliminated standards, and modified standards.
- Texas Tech University Institutional Accreditations: This video demonstrates how academic departments can submit, update, or view information related to their individual accreditations.
- Accessing Institutional Data: This video gives an overview of institutional data resources that are available to Texas Tech University faculty and staff.
- The Assessment Cycle: This video describes the simple model of assessment that directs institutional assessment activity.
Other Institutional Effectiveness Resources
- Non-Academic Assessment Guide
- Nuventive Improve Handbook
- Institutional Effectiveness Handbook - 2018