What do I do if I forget my eRaider username or password?
If you forget your password:
- Go to the eRaider website and select "Forgot Password?"
- Fill in the correct identification information, answer your forgotten password question correctly, and you will be allowed to reset your password. If you have not set a forgotten password question, you will need to contact IT Help Central at 742-HELP (4357).
If you forget your username:
- Go to the eRaider website and select "Forgot Username?"
- Fill in the correct identification information and you will be given your username.
Be sure to set a “forgotten password” question, so you can easily reset your own password if you forget it. You should never share your password with anyone, and no one at TTU is permitted to request your password!
If you need further assistance with your eRaider username and password, please contact IT Help Central at 742-HELP(742-4357).
- Academic Calendars
- Campus Bookstore
- Human Resources
- IT Division
- Laws & Policies for Computer Use
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Official Publications
- Operating Policies & Procedures
- Student Disability Services
- Technology Support
- Transportation & Parking Services