Web Site Content Owners
Any college, school, department, or other area that publishes and/or maintains Texas Tech University information online are considered web content owners. Each entity must designate an individual as the primary web contact point.
This primary web content owner serves as the point of contact for communication and discussion concerning web content publication and maintenance. The web content owners are a conduit for:
- Enhanced communications regarding University web site management policies, requirements, and recommendations;
- Sharing of best practices and tools;
- Providing appropriate training; including General Web Education, Search Engine Optimization, and Analytics;
- Sharing centrally-received feedback with the appropriate individual units; and
- Soliciting feedback from University community regarding website management issues, e.g. selection of tools.
Web site owners are an integral part of the overall improvements in process for TTU web communications.
Persons affiliated with TTU and have an eRaider account can view the Web Site Content Owners list online.
To register your web site, or to request changes for your area or unit, please contact IT TeamWeb and provide the URL of your web page or web site.