Are there computers on campus I can use?
Yes. Technology Support within the IT Division maintains five labs on campus for student, faculty, and staff usage.
- The Advanced Technology Learning Center (ATLC) main facility in the west basement of the University Library building.
- ATLC West in the Coleman Residence Hall
- ATLC North in the Carpenter/Wells Complex
- ATLC East in Bledsoe/Gordon/Sneed Residence Hall Complex.
- ATLC SUB in the Student Union building is open during Student Union hours.
A valid eRaider username and password is required to access any of the ATLC computers. In the remote labs you will also need your Texas Tech ID card for the door card reader.
Additionally, there are many other college and departmental labs available on campus.