Texas Tech University
TTU HomeIT Services for Students

Where can I get help with computing questions?

IT Help Central offers assistance for problems with software and hardware, spyware or malware removal, wireless set-up, and various other computing questions. For more information, go to the IT Help Central website, visit the IT Help Central office in Administrative Support Building, or you can call (806) 742-HELP (4357).

In addition, IT Help Central offers dedicated support to students living on campus.  Students needing assistance can schedule an appointment by calling (806) 742-HELP (4357) or students can drop off their computer at the Residence Hall Support office, located in Chitwood/Weymouth complex west lobby.

Visit the IT Help Central website.

  Related Resources