Texas Tech University
TTU HomeIT Services for Students

What do I need to get on to the Internet in the residence halls? What is Ethernet?

Ethernet is what Texas Tech uses to connect the residence hall rooms to the Internet. All that is required to access it is an ethernet card, and an ethernet or network cable.

Additionally, all devices connected to the Internet in a residence hall must be registered before use.

More information on TTUnet Network Registration


Related Question:

  Related Resources