Texas Tech University
TTU HomeIT Services for Faculty

Where can I get help with computing questions?

IT Help Central offers assistance for computing questions or problems with software and hardware. For more information, go to the IT Help Central website, visit the IT Help Central office in Administrative Support Building, or you can call (806) 742-HELP (4357).

Visit the IT Help Central website.