Frequently Asked Questions
- What is eRaider?
- How do I activate my eRaider account?
- What do I do if I forget my eRaider username or password?
- How do I reset my password using the eRaider Password Reminder?
- Are there computer labs on campus that I can use?
- My class needs to use a computer lab in the ATLC. How do I reserve one?
- How can I save my work if I don't have a USB drive?
- How do I print in the Advanced Technology Learning Center (ATLC) computer labs?
Software and Training
- Can I get specialized software as a faculty member?
- Where can I get free training on computing software?
- I would like to create my own website. Can I get free web space from Texas Tech?
- What is the Teaching, Learning, and Professional Development Center (TLPDC)?
- How do I register my Blackboard course? Where can I get assistance?
- Where can I get help with computer questions?
- Where should I go to search for information on Texas Tech websites?
- What are some best practices for researchers to protect research data?
- Texas Tech requires that I have an official e-mail address. How do I get one?
- What is Raiderlink?
- How can I find out about upcoming campus events?
- Where can I find a map of Texas Tech's campus?
- How do I find contact information for other people at Texas Tech?
- Where can I find the Faculty Handbook?