The President and Graduate Dean invite you to an exclusive event! Join us for the Red Raider Graduate Expo!
Get an in depth preview of the opportunities the Texas Tech Graduate School has to offer.
Meet with representatives from our nine colleges, which offer more than 100 Master's, 60 Doctoral and a host of interdisciplinary, certificate, and on-line programs. In addition, representatives from Graduate School Admissions, University Housing, Hospitality, International Affairs, Student Health, Human Resources, the Graduate Student Association and other student academic service groups will be present.
- 8:00 a.m. - Check-In in the SUB food court
- 9:00 a.m. - Welcome from University President, Dean of Graduate School & Graduate Student Advisory Committee Director
- 10:00 a.m. - Campus Tour
- 11:00 a.m. - Academic Tour & Information Session
- 12:30 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. - Resource Fair in the Matador Room (SUB 2nd Floor)
- 2:00 p.m. - Optional Tours:
- Library Tour
- Housing Tour
- Wellness Center Tour
- Recreational Center Tour
Click here to see a special message from the Texas Tech President and Graduate Dean.
Join us on April 6 to find out all you need to know about graduate studies at Texas Tech.
On-site registration will also be available.
A limited number of complimentary hotel rooms will be available for the first registrants. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
For additional information about our Graduate School and programs, click here.