Application and Nomination Process
Thank you for your interest in Camp L.E.A.D. The application will open on Monday, February 2, 2015, and are due by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 8, 2015. Selected individuals will be notified by Wednesday, May 13, 2015..
Students can complete the application here. Please click on this link once you are ready to submit application, one recommendation letter, a copy of your high school transcript (unofficial copy accepted), and resume. All items must be submitted at the same time.
To attend Camp L.E.A.D., students must complete an application form and submit a letter of recommendation regarding your leadership abilities. To be considered in the review process, students must meet the following requirements:
- Grade level – Applicants must be an incoming senior in the fall of 2015.
- Academic Performance – Applicants must submit a high school transcript.
- Community Involvement – Applicants must be active members of their respective communities.
- Extracurricular Activities – Applicants must be involved in extracurricular activities.
- Leadership – Applicants must have a proven desire to be leaders.
The Camp L.E.A.D. selection committee will review all applications after the submission deadline. All applicants must be students that are entering their senior year in high school in the Fall of 2015. As identified earlier, criteria for being selected focuses on a combination of the applicant’s leadership potential, comprehensive school performance and personal resolve.
For additional information, contact Camp L.E.A.D. or Rex Oliver at (214) 630-8324.