Application and Nomination Process
Thank you for your interest in Camp L.E.AD. At this time, applications are no longer being accepted.The Camp L.E.A.D. selection committee will now begin to review all applications. Selected individuals will be notified by Wednesday, May 14, 2014.
To attend Camp L.E.A.D., students must complete an application form and submit a letter of recommendation regarding your leadership abilities. To be considered in the review process, students must meet the following requirements:
- Grade level – Applicants must be an incoming senior in the fall of 2014.
- Academic Performance – Applicants must submit a high school transcript.
- Community Involvement – Applicants must be active members of their respective communities.
- Extracurricular Activities – Applicants must be involved in extracurricular activities.
- Leadership – Applicants must have a proven desire to be leaders.
The Camp L.E.A.D. selection committee will review all applications after the submission deadline. All applicants must be students that are entering their senior year in high school in the Fall of 2014. As identified earlier, criteria for being selected focuses on a combination of the applicant’s leadership potential, comprehensive school performance and personal resolve.
For additional information, contact Camp L.E.A.D. or Rex Oliver at (214) 630-8324.